RONIN Release: Thursday 25th April 2019
RONIN LINK Integration and so Much More!
- One click RONIN LINK Integration. Click the Open with RONIN LINK button on the machine in RONIN for a seamless login via the RONIN LINK desktop app.
- Two click RDP Integration. Click the Download RDP File button on the machine in RONIN and open the downloaded RDP file to launch your remote desktop tools.
- Check my Networking Tool. All machines now have a quick way to diagnose internal DNS problems when connecting from within organisations.
- External email users now allowed in permissions
- Lower admin now has visibility and control over budget controls
- Project admins can now manage users without project settings/budget access
- Fixed Linux launch and new key tips to both point to RONIN LINK
- Better mapping for all drive types.
- Package Management - Admins can now override the root vol size, defaults, and will now validate against snapshot size to ensure enforced min size.
- Fixed Windows "Booting OS" buffer and display issue, all works on GMT now.
- Fixed incorrect redhat pointer in AMI import modal