RONIN Release: Monday 21st December 2020
Close Project Features! Encryption at Rest!
Close a project - Remove all costs associated to a project
- Once closed, a project will be shutdown forever
- The budget information will be archived and available for historical reference
- In the budget management screen, there is a switch to see all closed projects
Encryption at Rest options available at a system level
- All machines and new storage created can now be encrypted at rest
- This doesn't include Parallel Cluster drives.. yet!
- This will need to be requested from your friendly neighbourhood RONIN Admin
- Fixed a bug where Parallel Cluster will clean up a drive that was detached from the cluster
- Fixed a bug where c5.metal instances weren't showing as a machine type
- Better mobile responsiveness for new machine screen
- Disabling intel tools on unsupported operating systems is now enforced