RONIN Release: Tuesday 3rd December 2019
HPC Service Catalogue! EFA Enabled Machines! People Admin Screen! Parallel Cluster v2.4.1 and loads more..
New HPC Service Catalogue
- Administrators can now turn packaged clusters into reusable organisation services!
- Deleting service catalogue entries is now possible.
- Deleting Packages / HPC Packages is now possible.
Upgraded to Parallel Cluster v2.4.1
- Changes, fixes and updates on their Github page.
- Versioning of Parallel Clusters has been added to clusters.
- Backwards compatibility for previous clusters and cluster packages included.
- An upgrade cluster button is coming in a future release :)
Elastic Fabric Adapter is now enabled for certain machine types!
- Search 'efa' from the machine type page to see which machines are supported.
- Loads more machine types have been released! Remember to check this page regularly!
New People Admin Screen
- Manage your active users, see licence details and remove user project access.
- S3 Restore + SSL Only policy for enhanced security - All buckets created from this day forth will have glacier restore and SSL only policies
- New Tag Enforcer for more reliable tagging of Cluster Compute Volumes
- Upgraded RDS Database SSL certs to rds-ca-2019
- Adding CSV Export buttons to loads of tables
- Okta integration for ADFS authentication
- Prevent users entering decimals on cluster create screen, extra validation on storage fields
- Fixing an issue where NFS mounting wasn't working reliably on cluster packages
- Loads of User Interface improvements and enhancements
- Fix for Lower admin when creating a project throwing an error
- Package images weren't showing on HPC Cards