RONIN now supports HPC Cluster Packaging
- Bundle up all your configured software and share it within your Project!
- Clusters now launch with dedicated /apps and /shared directories.
- Use /apps for installed software and /shared for shared resources or data
Integration of Spack - an open source cluster package manager
- Spack has close to 4000 HPC packages and handles all dependencies.
- Spack is configured to install into the /apps directory out of the box
- All compute nodes will have access to spack installed binaries
Create machine now has a copy to clipboard ssh command feature
- Also available at the key creation screen on single and cluster machines
- Now anyone can automatically reset their password.
- This won't reset two step authentication (upcoming release)
Cyberduck connection profile
- A file that, when opened, will pre-populate some of the fields in Cyberduck, so you don't have to!
Parallel Cluster upgraded to 2.3.1
- Fixes and features
- On packaged clusters, shared and apps directories cannot go below original size
- Adding a picture to your cluster packages now works
- AWS Cluster root volumes no longer incorrectly show as non root
- Can no longer package a stopped cluster throwing an error
- Clusters with storage kept after termination are now being tagged correctly